Local and national off road enthusiasts are expected to show their wares in this year’s edition of the 2nd Total 4×4 Off Road Challenge this August 24 and 25 at the Lacuesta property lot located at Ma-a Riverside Bypass Road near Ma-a Slaughter House, this city.
Hosted by the Davao Eagle Off Roaders, the competition will be open to Stock and Stock Modified entries.
Junie Samsi of Total Quartz, presentor of the event said that cash prizes and trophies will be given to this year’s winners with the champion bringing home P10,000; second place with P5,000 and third place with P3,000.
“This is a competition which is not about speed or time but precision and skill. We are expecting entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao to grace the event which is part of the annual Kadayawan festivities here in Davao,” Samsi said.
“This is all about one’s 4×4 vehicles ability to cope up with the offroad challenge for two days in a friendly competition,” he added.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?