Local and national off road enthusiasts are expected to show their wares in this year’s edition of the 2nd Total 4×4 Off Road Challenge this August 24 and 25 at the Lacuesta property lot located at Ma-a Riverside Bypass Road near Ma-a Slaughter House, this city.
Hosted by the Davao Eagle Off Roaders, the competition will be open to Stock and Stock Modified entries.
Junie Samsi of Total Quartz, presentor of the event said that cash prizes and trophies will be given to this year’s winners with the champion bringing home P10,000; second place with P5,000 and third place with P3,000.
“This is a competition which is not about speed or time but precision and skill. We are expecting entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao to grace the event which is part of the annual Kadayawan festivities here in Davao,” Samsi said.
“This is all about one’s 4×4 vehicles ability to cope up with the offroad challenge for two days in a friendly competition,” he added.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021