Local and national off road enthusiasts are expected to show their wares in this year’s edition of the 2nd Total 4×4 Off Road Challenge this August 24 and 25 at the Lacuesta property lot located at Ma-a Riverside Bypass Road near Ma-a Slaughter House, this city.
Hosted by the Davao Eagle Off Roaders, the competition will be open to Stock and Stock Modified entries.
Junie Samsi of Total Quartz, presentor of the event said that cash prizes and trophies will be given to this year’s winners with the champion bringing home P10,000; second place with P5,000 and third place with P3,000.
“This is a competition which is not about speed or time but precision and skill. We are expecting entries from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao to grace the event which is part of the annual Kadayawan festivities here in Davao,” Samsi said.
“This is all about one’s 4×4 vehicles ability to cope up with the offroad challenge for two days in a friendly competition,” he added.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year