About 50 homegrown event suppliers are set to join the Kasalan at Kotilyon Wedding & Debut Expo 2019 held at Ayala Abreeza Mall this coming July 27 to 28.
“Our prime objective is to be able to provide information and resources especially for our OFW (overseas Filipino worker) markets because not all are actually getting (their supplies) in Manila so they would need access to resources through their hometown,” Mathel B. Ong, brand manager of Kasal.com said during the Wednesdays @ Habi at Kape – Abreeza.
The event is part of the Kasalang Filipino roadshow initiated by the Kasal.com that aims to promote local wedding and tourism industry nationally and globally. The roadshow is being conducted every month in different areas to extend the offers to a bigger market.
“Usually, by Filipino tradition once a woman gets married, the wedding is being held in her hometown so that is the very reason why we started the Kasalang Filipino roadshow,” Ong said.
She said about 200,000 weddings take place in the country with about 800,000 micro-entrepreneurs serving the industry. The wedding information website, Kasal.com is providing ease to wedding customers in connecting to these event service providers, she said.
Metro Manila’s style master Henry Pascual will be present on the opening day for the DIY Event Styling Workshop. There will also be a preview of Bridal Collection by Frances Gowns & Suits and a fashion show on the final day.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art