About 50 homegrown event suppliers are set to join the Kasalan at Kotilyon Wedding & Debut Expo 2019 held at Ayala Abreeza Mall this coming July 27 to 28.
“Our prime objective is to be able to provide information and resources especially for our OFW (overseas Filipino worker) markets because not all are actually getting (their supplies) in Manila so they would need access to resources through their hometown,” Mathel B. Ong, brand manager of Kasal.com said during the Wednesdays @ Habi at Kape – Abreeza.
The event is part of the Kasalang Filipino roadshow initiated by the Kasal.com that aims to promote local wedding and tourism industry nationally and globally. The roadshow is being conducted every month in different areas to extend the offers to a bigger market.
“Usually, by Filipino tradition once a woman gets married, the wedding is being held in her hometown so that is the very reason why we started the Kasalang Filipino roadshow,” Ong said.
She said about 200,000 weddings take place in the country with about 800,000 micro-entrepreneurs serving the industry. The wedding information website, Kasal.com is providing ease to wedding customers in connecting to these event service providers, she said.
Metro Manila’s style master Henry Pascual will be present on the opening day for the DIY Event Styling Workshop. There will also be a preview of Bridal Collection by Frances Gowns & Suits and a fashion show on the final day.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success