Skills and talents in music, voice and dance are usually discovered and enhanced when children start taking music lessons during summer vacation. But that is not as surprising as the fact that even the parents of these kindergarten pupils also discover their talents in playing piano. It is not too late for senior pupils to learn to play the piano, as we witnessed during the Summer Recital 2019 program.
During the Gina Lee Soreno Summer Recital 2019, children displayed their talents in playing piano, guitar, and the ukulele. Others took voice lessons and sang their favorite pieces. Dancers also entertained their parents and guests.
The Summer Recital was held June 9 at the Panorama Summit Hotel in Buhangin.
Gina Lee Soreno teaches piano and gives voice lessons. Her pupils who love to dance show their talents every summer break.
Emcees for the program were Luis Angelo T. Escarilla and Kristin Jessica G. Fabregar for Part I and Letty M. Pineda for Part II. She also delivered the Closing Remarks.
Seniors who played pieces on the piano for the first time were Marilou A. Tuburan, Joy Mempin, Emily G. Fabregar and Regina S. Limbo.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission