Skills and talents in music, voice and dance are usually discovered and enhanced when children start taking music lessons during summer vacation. But that is not as surprising as the fact that even the parents of these kindergarten pupils also discover their talents in playing piano. It is not too late for senior pupils to learn to play the piano, as we witnessed during the Summer Recital 2019 program.
During the Gina Lee Soreno Summer Recital 2019, children displayed their talents in playing piano, guitar, and the ukulele. Others took voice lessons and sang their favorite pieces. Dancers also entertained their parents and guests.
The Summer Recital was held June 9 at the Panorama Summit Hotel in Buhangin.
Gina Lee Soreno teaches piano and gives voice lessons. Her pupils who love to dance show their talents every summer break.
Emcees for the program were Luis Angelo T. Escarilla and Kristin Jessica G. Fabregar for Part I and Letty M. Pineda for Part II. She also delivered the Closing Remarks.
Seniors who played pieces on the piano for the first time were Marilou A. Tuburan, Joy Mempin, Emily G. Fabregar and Regina S. Limbo.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach