Some streets in the downtown area will be closed on Friday and Saturday, June 28 and June 29, in time for the 171st Parochial Fiesta of San Pedro Cathedral.
The City Council passed an ordinance on Tuesday under suspended rules, with Councilor Conrado Baluran as proponent.
Based on the ordinance, there will be a temporary closure of road from the San Pedro Cathedral passing through C.M. Recto Avenue Roxas Extension (along Marco Polo), Ponciano Street, Palma Gil Street, Legaspi Street, Magallanes Street, Bonifacio monument rotunda on June 28 at 3 p.m.
Another temporary road closure for Bolton Street and C.M. Recto Street (fronting the cathedral only) will be on June 29, Saturday, from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. for the whole day.
Parish administrator Leonardo Vicente requested for the legislation that will grant for the permit of the conduct of the said activities. It was also favorably recommended by the City Transport and Traffic Management (CTTMO) and the council of Barangay 38-D.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid