Some streets in the downtown area will be closed on Friday and Saturday, June 28 and June 29, in time for the 171st Parochial Fiesta of San Pedro Cathedral.
The City Council passed an ordinance on Tuesday under suspended rules, with Councilor Conrado Baluran as proponent.
Based on the ordinance, there will be a temporary closure of road from the San Pedro Cathedral passing through C.M. Recto Avenue Roxas Extension (along Marco Polo), Ponciano Street, Palma Gil Street, Legaspi Street, Magallanes Street, Bonifacio monument rotunda on June 28 at 3 p.m.
Another temporary road closure for Bolton Street and C.M. Recto Street (fronting the cathedral only) will be on June 29, Saturday, from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. for the whole day.
Parish administrator Leonardo Vicente requested for the legislation that will grant for the permit of the conduct of the said activities. It was also favorably recommended by the City Transport and Traffic Management (CTTMO) and the council of Barangay 38-D.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market