The City Council passed a resolution yesterday approving the budget of nine barangays for 2019.
The following annual budgets declared include Barangay Megcawayan, Calinan District (P3,804,571.61); Barangay Malagos, Baguio District (P6,476,705.58); Barangay Camansi, Toril (P2,578,039.57); Barangay Pañalum, Paquibato (P3,170,063.79); Barangay Bunawan, San Isidro, Bunawan (P5,798,604.64); Barangay Dalag, Marilog (P3,024,754.15); Barangay 19-B Poblacion (P26,187,075.32); Barangay 27-C Poblacion (P4,936,419.52); and Barangay 4-A Poblacion (P3,713,989.26).
Association of Barangay Captains President Councilor Edgar Ibuyan passed the said item under the suspended rules during Tuesday’s regular session.
According to the resolution, the Office of the City Budget conducted a preliminary review and the barangays showed substantial compliance with the provisions of the Local Government Code and its governing issuance.
The resolution was approved by the Committee on Appropriations.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art