The City Council passed a resolution yesterday approving the budget of nine barangays for 2019.
The following annual budgets declared include Barangay Megcawayan, Calinan District (P3,804,571.61); Barangay Malagos, Baguio District (P6,476,705.58); Barangay Camansi, Toril (P2,578,039.57); Barangay Pañalum, Paquibato (P3,170,063.79); Barangay Bunawan, San Isidro, Bunawan (P5,798,604.64); Barangay Dalag, Marilog (P3,024,754.15); Barangay 19-B Poblacion (P26,187,075.32); Barangay 27-C Poblacion (P4,936,419.52); and Barangay 4-A Poblacion (P3,713,989.26).
Association of Barangay Captains President Councilor Edgar Ibuyan passed the said item under the suspended rules during Tuesday’s regular session.
According to the resolution, the Office of the City Budget conducted a preliminary review and the barangays showed substantial compliance with the provisions of the Local Government Code and its governing issuance.
The resolution was approved by the Committee on Appropriations.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories