The City Council passed a resolution yesterday approving the budget of nine barangays for 2019.
The following annual budgets declared include Barangay Megcawayan, Calinan District (P3,804,571.61); Barangay Malagos, Baguio District (P6,476,705.58); Barangay Camansi, Toril (P2,578,039.57); Barangay Pañalum, Paquibato (P3,170,063.79); Barangay Bunawan, San Isidro, Bunawan (P5,798,604.64); Barangay Dalag, Marilog (P3,024,754.15); Barangay 19-B Poblacion (P26,187,075.32); Barangay 27-C Poblacion (P4,936,419.52); and Barangay 4-A Poblacion (P3,713,989.26).
Association of Barangay Captains President Councilor Edgar Ibuyan passed the said item under the suspended rules during Tuesday’s regular session.
According to the resolution, the Office of the City Budget conducted a preliminary review and the barangays showed substantial compliance with the provisions of the Local Government Code and its governing issuance.
The resolution was approved by the Committee on Appropriations.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success