The City Council passed a resolution yesterday approving the budget of nine barangays for 2019.
The following annual budgets declared include Barangay Megcawayan, Calinan District (P3,804,571.61); Barangay Malagos, Baguio District (P6,476,705.58); Barangay Camansi, Toril (P2,578,039.57); Barangay Pañalum, Paquibato (P3,170,063.79); Barangay Bunawan, San Isidro, Bunawan (P5,798,604.64); Barangay Dalag, Marilog (P3,024,754.15); Barangay 19-B Poblacion (P26,187,075.32); Barangay 27-C Poblacion (P4,936,419.52); and Barangay 4-A Poblacion (P3,713,989.26).
Association of Barangay Captains President Councilor Edgar Ibuyan passed the said item under the suspended rules during Tuesday’s regular session.
According to the resolution, the Office of the City Budget conducted a preliminary review and the barangays showed substantial compliance with the provisions of the Local Government Code and its governing issuance.
The resolution was approved by the Committee on Appropriations.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus