Every bride feels that her wedding is like a fairy tale, a magical moment in time. And every groom feels like a prince in a fairy tale who marries his princess. Romance will always be in the air when two people in love say their vows on the day of their wedding.
Carlito V. Crisostomo and Judlitte Amor M. Luy exchanged marriage vows and received their guests and well-wishers at The Royal Ballroom of The Royal Mandaya Hotel in Davao City.
“Our magical wedding reception happened on May 25, 2019 at The Royal Mandaya Hotel. It was perfect! Compliments from our guests have been pouring in about the great food, the beautiful venue and the wonderful service” comments Judylittle Amor.
“The hotel staff were so kind and friendly, most especially the banquet events team of Ms. Michelle Sollano and Ms. Zeldine Marie Narciso.
They went over and above their hospitality and duties in paying attention to details and were very efficient in catering to our every need.
They made everything so easy! It was a great joy and pleasure to have worked with them. They were amazing and professional all throughout. Their customer service was very exceptional.”
Carlito and Judylitte gave their thoughts as they ended their brief stay at The Royal Mandaya Hotel: “We highly recommend this hotel to everyone who plans to hold a special occasion! It will always have a special place in our hearts! Cheers!”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories