Setting up our own business nowadays has become easier. That is because there is such a thing as Franchise Negosyo.
Exhibitors turned up at SM Lanang to display and promote the business they have put up from franchising and are now widely known all over the country.
The Philippine Franchise Association, with the theme Creating Enterprises, Generating Jobs 2019 showed us during the Franchise Expo-Seminars last May 30 to June 1, 2019, at The Atrium, SM Lanang Premier, that many participants have found their business profitable because of the assistance of the Philippine Franchise Association. The event was organized with the cooperation of Franchise Mindanao and Davao Franchise Negosyo, SM Supermalls and DTI.
“On behalf of the PFA Board of Trustees and Officers, we are pleased to announce the staging of the 4th edition of the “Franchise Negosyo Para Sa Davao” which is part of PFA’s thrust to promote entrepreneurship via franchising all over the Philippines. ”
The 3-day Franchise Negosyo Para sa Davao presented the following highlights:
A franchise exhibit featuring a wide array of franchise investment opportunities in food, retail and service; Franchise seminars to provide mentoring on wise franchise investment as well as help entrepreneurs transform their businesses into franchises; How to Invest in the Right Franchise seminar; How to Franchise your Business seminar.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months