Setting up our own business nowadays has become easier. That is because there is such a thing as Franchise Negosyo.
Exhibitors turned up at SM Lanang to display and promote the business they have put up from franchising and are now widely known all over the country.
The Philippine Franchise Association, with the theme Creating Enterprises, Generating Jobs 2019 showed us during the Franchise Expo-Seminars last May 30 to June 1, 2019, at The Atrium, SM Lanang Premier, that many participants have found their business profitable because of the assistance of the Philippine Franchise Association. The event was organized with the cooperation of Franchise Mindanao and Davao Franchise Negosyo, SM Supermalls and DTI.
“On behalf of the PFA Board of Trustees and Officers, we are pleased to announce the staging of the 4th edition of the “Franchise Negosyo Para Sa Davao” which is part of PFA’s thrust to promote entrepreneurship via franchising all over the Philippines. ”
The 3-day Franchise Negosyo Para sa Davao presented the following highlights:
A franchise exhibit featuring a wide array of franchise investment opportunities in food, retail and service; Franchise seminars to provide mentoring on wise franchise investment as well as help entrepreneurs transform their businesses into franchises; How to Invest in the Right Franchise seminar; How to Franchise your Business seminar.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market