The Police Regional Office received from Camp Crame nine Honda motorcycles, 9mm pistols, M16 mags, drones, and bulletproof vests on Monday, June 17.
Maj. Jason Baria, the PRO XI spokesperson, said the logistical equipment was received after the blessing and ceremonial turnover led by Brig. Gen. Nolasco K. Bathan, deputy regional director for administration.
The motorcycles were turned over to the Regional Mobile Force Battalion and to the five provincial offices. The Compostela Police Provincial Office and Davao del Sur Police Provincial Office received firearms and ammunition, drones and vest. Meanwhile, the Explosives Ordnance Division XI received K9 dogs.
In his speech, delivered by Bathan, Brig Gen. Marcelo C Morales, regional police director, said the equipment will help the internal security operations and civic actions.
“The acquisition of these police basic equipment intensifies the operational readiness and police visibility of our personnel toward achieving a more capable, effective and credible police force in line with the directive of the President to accomplish the mission and functions of the organization,” the speech said.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission