Davao City – The Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP) Region XI chapter gears up for the coming Regional 3-on-3 competition which is set this August during their recent officials Summit at the Royal Mandaya Hotel, Saturday.
“We will be having our city and provincial elimination round for boys and girls under 18 years-old,” said SBP-XI regional commissioner Atty. Francis Calatrava.
“Champion teams from different chapters will converge here in Davao for the regional eliminations with the champion teams moving on to the national finals. It will be held sometime October after all chapters will have their own elimination rounds,” added Calatrava who graced the Summit along with SBP Regional Operations head Ronnel Leuterio and SBP Regional Director Glen Escandor.
“We were happy that the SBP Regional Summit was graced by the different representatives from all over the region,” Leuterio said.
Escandor on the other hand, thanked Leuterio and Calatrava for arranging the SBP Summit which is part of the group’s aim to reach those areas in promoting the sport on a grassroots level basis.
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled