AboitizPower subsidiary AP Renewables, Inc. (APRI) earned its Asset Management System certification with zero non-conformance, covering the widely recognized and adopted ISO 55001:2014 standard.
The certification audit, which was recently conducted by DQS Certification Philippines Inc., covered both APRI’s Tiwi and MakBan geothermal power plants in Albay and on the border of Laguna and Batangas provinces, respectively.
APRI President and Chief Operating Officer Alexander B. Coo said that the certification is a reflection of the company’s continuous efforts to optimize the life cycle of its electricity generating assets.
“The Asset Management System ensures that we are able to balance costs, opportunities, and risks related to our assets to achieve our organizational objectives,” Coo added.
During the awarding of the certificates last June 10, DQS Philippines Managing Director Romeo Zamora revealed a secret behind APRI’s success and gave kudos to APRI employees for this feat. He said, “If not for the teamwork and support of all the employees of APRI, the certification could have not materialized.”
APRI is also certified for the Integrated Management System that includes the 2015 version of ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environment), and the 2007 version of OSHAS 18001 (Health and Safety). The company is one of the leading producers of clean and renewable energy in the Philippines, generating baseload power from its geothermal facilities.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art