AboitizPower subsidiary AP Renewables, Inc. (APRI) earned its Asset Management System certification with zero non-conformance, covering the widely recognized and adopted ISO 55001:2014 standard.
The certification audit, which was recently conducted by DQS Certification Philippines Inc., covered both APRI’s Tiwi and MakBan geothermal power plants in Albay and on the border of Laguna and Batangas provinces, respectively.
APRI President and Chief Operating Officer Alexander B. Coo said that the certification is a reflection of the company’s continuous efforts to optimize the life cycle of its electricity generating assets.
“The Asset Management System ensures that we are able to balance costs, opportunities, and risks related to our assets to achieve our organizational objectives,” Coo added.
During the awarding of the certificates last June 10, DQS Philippines Managing Director Romeo Zamora revealed a secret behind APRI’s success and gave kudos to APRI employees for this feat. He said, “If not for the teamwork and support of all the employees of APRI, the certification could have not materialized.”
APRI is also certified for the Integrated Management System that includes the 2015 version of ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environment), and the 2007 version of OSHAS 18001 (Health and Safety). The company is one of the leading producers of clean and renewable energy in the Philippines, generating baseload power from its geothermal facilities.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market