The City traffic head has requested the administrators of a fake City Traffic and Transportation Management Office (CTTMO) page on Facebook to immediately deactivate the account.
“We humbly ask those who created spurious Facebook pages of the different offices of the city government, not only of CTTMO, to please stop and delete those accounts to avoid confusion and also to help the city government in spreading the right information to the public,” CTTMO chief Dionisio Abude said.
The chief said the page might create confusion among the thousands of people who have already followed the page. Also, concerns of the public addressed to the said fake pages may not be acted upon by the authority.
“This is not good since people will get confused. They might send their concerns to that fake Facebook account but it will never reach our office and we can never undertake actions,” Abude said.
He warned the public against patronizing the fake page, which the Davao Anti Scam Unit also shared in their Facebook page to caution the public.
According to Abude, most of the traffic advisories are posted on the official CTTMO Facebook page with this link https://www.facebook.com/CTTMODavao/.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market