As the era of franchising has caught up with the businesses in the country, Hairs & Nails Salon takes pride in announcing its 6th franchise salon which was blessed at the2nd Floor of Gaisano Grand City Gate in Buhangin, Davao City on Sunday, May 26, 2019.
The other existing franchises of H&N Salon are in Koronadal City, General Santos City, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Kidapawan City and Digos City.
H & N has been operating for thirty-one years. It started as a simple family business in General Santos City by the Congson Family and is now open for those who are interested to operate on a franchise. Its main salon is on Gov. Duterte St., Davao City.
A 7th one is opening this year, another branch in Kidapawan, also a franchise.
The new Logo of H&N Salon has a more streamlined and modern look for the salon, simple, yet still quirky.
Aside from the up-to-date salon services such as latest Advance Hair Color services, Olaplex bonding treatments and Original Brazilian blowout there is also an upgrade to the Nail Services such as 3D nail art, Nail repair and Nail Extensions from the US.
The latest services and innovation in the hair and nail industry are offered at H & N.
Hairs and Nails today is both a high quality hair and nail salon in one.
Thirty-one years of trust of their clients gives them more fire to keep improving their salons and services to make them more affordable and accessible for everyone.
Present at the blessing were: Fr. Rey T. Sabuero, Buddy Congson -HN Salon Creative Director,Burt Congson, Brian Congson, Rolly Co – Franchisor, Ms. Miming Leung Yin-Baker –HN Salon Model and Raymund Ong – Baranggay Captain, Barangay 29-C.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success