The Lumiad Elementary School in Barangay Lumiad, Paquibato District was the beneficiary of the Emilio Escandor Community Outreach Program 2019 as part of its “Business with a Heart” corporate social responsibility, The Royal Mandaya Hotel Brigada Eskwela Program 2019, last May 25.
More than 300 students from Kindergarten to Grade 8 and a total of nine teachers were present during the activity.
Students were provided with nutritious food and drinks and received school supplies, slippers and used clothes. The boys were given free haircut.
TRMH-EECOP supports the facility improvement program by cleaning, repainting and repairing of classrooms of Lumiad Elementary School.
More than 50 volunteer employees participated in the annual activity.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success