Authorities killed one suspect and arrested 267 others in its week-long anti-criminality drive.
Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Col. Alexander Tagum said they arrested 109 suspects in the 47 police response operations, involving complaints on rape, frustrated murder, physical injury, alarm and scandal, reckless imprudence resulting to homicide, child abuse, election violation, and illegal gambling from May 22-31.
Tagum said they collared 77 fugitives in the 66 operations they conducted against crime accused with pending warrant of arrest.
He said they nabbed 51 drug suspects in the 38 buy-bust operations.
In the operation against Robbery, Akyat Bahay, Theft, Snatching (R.A.T.S), one person was killed while 29 were arrested in the 22 operations.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021