Authorities killed one suspect and arrested 267 others in its week-long anti-criminality drive.
Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Col. Alexander Tagum said they arrested 109 suspects in the 47 police response operations, involving complaints on rape, frustrated murder, physical injury, alarm and scandal, reckless imprudence resulting to homicide, child abuse, election violation, and illegal gambling from May 22-31.
Tagum said they collared 77 fugitives in the 66 operations they conducted against crime accused with pending warrant of arrest.
He said they nabbed 51 drug suspects in the 38 buy-bust operations.
In the operation against Robbery, Akyat Bahay, Theft, Snatching (R.A.T.S), one person was killed while 29 were arrested in the 22 operations.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month