The OPLAN: Lambat Bitag Sasakyan conducted by the Davao City Police Office apprendended 258 traffic violators starting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday.
The operation was meant to clear the city of suspected stolen and unregistered vehicles.
Col. Alexander Tagum, city police director, said the DCPO teamed up with the Task Force Davao, Land Transportation Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, and City Transport and Traffic Management Office for the operation.
Tagum said 121 were issued of temporary operator’s permits; 137 were issued citation tickets, three motorcycles were impounded, and one four-wheel vehicle was impounded.
The simultaneous operations ended around 6 p.m. of the same day.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success