The OPLAN: Lambat Bitag Sasakyan conducted by the Davao City Police Office apprendended 258 traffic violators starting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday.
The operation was meant to clear the city of suspected stolen and unregistered vehicles.
Col. Alexander Tagum, city police director, said the DCPO teamed up with the Task Force Davao, Land Transportation Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, and City Transport and Traffic Management Office for the operation.
Tagum said 121 were issued of temporary operator’s permits; 137 were issued citation tickets, three motorcycles were impounded, and one four-wheel vehicle was impounded.
The simultaneous operations ended around 6 p.m. of the same day.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021