A goldsmith was arrested last Monday during a drug buy-bust in a jewelry repair shop in Toril where he worked.
The suspect was identified as Ernesto G. Istong, 45, a resident of Farland Extension, Dacoville, Dumoy.
In the report, Istong allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop for P1,000.
Reportedly, he was caught in the possession of three pieces of elongated transparent sachets containing shabu, a weighing scale, mobile phone, P920 in different denominations, and the marked money.
The suspect is now in custody of the police and will be facing a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon