A goldsmith was arrested last Monday during a drug buy-bust in a jewelry repair shop in Toril where he worked.
The suspect was identified as Ernesto G. Istong, 45, a resident of Farland Extension, Dacoville, Dumoy.
In the report, Istong allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop for P1,000.
Reportedly, he was caught in the possession of three pieces of elongated transparent sachets containing shabu, a weighing scale, mobile phone, P920 in different denominations, and the marked money.
The suspect is now in custody of the police and will be facing a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again