A goldsmith was arrested last Monday during a drug buy-bust in a jewelry repair shop in Toril where he worked.
The suspect was identified as Ernesto G. Istong, 45, a resident of Farland Extension, Dacoville, Dumoy.
In the report, Istong allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop for P1,000.
Reportedly, he was caught in the possession of three pieces of elongated transparent sachets containing shabu, a weighing scale, mobile phone, P920 in different denominations, and the marked money.
The suspect is now in custody of the police and will be facing a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market