A goldsmith was arrested last Monday during a drug buy-bust in a jewelry repair shop in Toril where he worked.
The suspect was identified as Ernesto G. Istong, 45, a resident of Farland Extension, Dacoville, Dumoy.
In the report, Istong allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop for P1,000.
Reportedly, he was caught in the possession of three pieces of elongated transparent sachets containing shabu, a weighing scale, mobile phone, P920 in different denominations, and the marked money.
The suspect is now in custody of the police and will be facing a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls