A goldsmith was arrested last Monday during a drug buy-bust in a jewelry repair shop in Toril where he worked.
The suspect was identified as Ernesto G. Istong, 45, a resident of Farland Extension, Dacoville, Dumoy.
In the report, Istong allegedly sold a sachet of shabu to an undercover cop for P1,000.
Reportedly, he was caught in the possession of three pieces of elongated transparent sachets containing shabu, a weighing scale, mobile phone, P920 in different denominations, and the marked money.
The suspect is now in custody of the police and will be facing a charge for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy