An alleged drunk driver was apprehended last Monday at a random checkpoint conducted along Cabantian road near Country Homes, Davao City.
The driver was identified as Roldan Dela Pena Lapez, 29, a resident of B3, Tangigue Extension in Barangay Jerome, Agdao District.
Lapez was apprehended for violation of The Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act of 2003 (RA 10586) after failing the field sobriety test and alcohol breath analyzer test conducted by the police.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Buhangin Police Station.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month