An alleged drunk driver was apprehended last Monday at a random checkpoint conducted along Cabantian road near Country Homes, Davao City.
The driver was identified as Roldan Dela Pena Lapez, 29, a resident of B3, Tangigue Extension in Barangay Jerome, Agdao District.
Lapez was apprehended for violation of The Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act of 2003 (RA 10586) after failing the field sobriety test and alcohol breath analyzer test conducted by the police.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Buhangin Police Station.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online