An alleged drunk driver was apprehended last Monday at a random checkpoint conducted along Cabantian road near Country Homes, Davao City.
The driver was identified as Roldan Dela Pena Lapez, 29, a resident of B3, Tangigue Extension in Barangay Jerome, Agdao District.
Lapez was apprehended for violation of The Anti-Drunk and Drugged Driving Act of 2003 (RA 10586) after failing the field sobriety test and alcohol breath analyzer test conducted by the police.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Buhangin Police Station.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories