A driver was caught in the act of sniffing rugby last Monday.
The volatile substance, commonly used as an inhalant to achieve a euphoric effect, was put inside a 300 ml Royal True Orange plastic bottle.
The suspect was identified as Lemuel Jake Genova, 22, a resident of Kasilak, Bucana, Barangay 76-A. He claimed that he was using the substance to stay awake.
Inhalants like rugby, however, are considered a depressant rather than a stimulant. One of the side-effects is drowsiness.
The suspect is now under the custody of San Pedro Police Station.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed