The University of Mindanao (UM) achieved another feat as two students were among the Top 10 examinees nationwide in the Certified Public Accountant licensure exam.
Based on the result released Monday, Leinard Jan Zaspa ranked second with a score of 88.50% while Kenneth Jay Norberte ranked ninth with a score of 86.67%.
Their achievement is especially noteworthy as the CPA licensure examination posted a passing rate of only 16.47%.
This means that out of the 10,319 who took the exams, only 1,699 passed, according to data by the Professional Regulation Commission.
UM had a rating of 52.94% for first time takers against the national passing rate of only 13.27%, and another 26.83% for repeat takers compared to only 18.58% of the national passing rate.
The result of the CPA licensure exam came on the heels of the release of the March 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers, where 10 UM students ranked as top ten examinees nationwide.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission