From backpackers to elite travelers, there must be a place that fits their taste and budget in the fantastic Island Garden City of Samal. This is the final installment of our special feature on the cool waters of IGACOS but certainly an incomplete exploration. There are many hidden swimming and diving spots that are waiting to be discovered.
May all the visitors be educated enough to avoid littering anywhere.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success