Four alleged drug pushers were arrested by elements of the Toril police in a series of buy bust operations conducted since May 22.
Led by Lt. Col. Jed Clamor, the commander of Toril Police Station, led his men in the sting operation that resulted in the arrest of Allen Dave Perez Urtado, 39, married, driver, a resident of Lipadas, Barangay Daliao, Toril at 1:30 a.m. of May 28.
Confiscated from him were several sachets of shabu with a total value of P5,500, along with the MyPhone cellular phone used in the transaction.
On May 26, an operation was conducted in Purok 11, Barangay Lubogan at 2:20 p.m. resulting in the arrest of Christopher Sadili Magbag, 43, single, driver, a resident of Juan Village, Barangay Bago Aplaya, Talomo.
Recovered from him were sachets of shabu with an estimated worth of P2,000.
Meanwhile, Mama Bansil Binacayao, 18, construction worker and a resident of Sarip, Cotabato City was arrested after he allegedly sold one medium sachet of meth to a police undercover for P1,500.
Police recovered another small sachet of shabu from the suspect, along with Samsung smartphone believed to be used in the transaction.
At 12:01 a .m. on May 22, Clint Simeon Alcordo, 21, vendor and a resident of Purok 12, Barangay 76-A, was caught in a sting operation in Purok 17 of the same barangay. He reportedly sold one big sachet of shabu worth P9,500 to a policeman.
Recovered from the operation were another two small sachets of shabu and one Yamaha scooter.
The suspects are detained in the Toril Police Station for the filing of appropriate case for violation of RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories