It was the month of April yet Karen Frales Intong chose this month to be a Bride. It is a common wish for ladies to be a June bride. But love rules over other traditions that don’t really matter much.
Karen said “I Do” to her sweetheart Natheres Masunag on April 25 in a church wedding and held their reception to be with family and friends at The Royal Mandaya Hotel. It was a grand wedding and reception and their memories as husband and wife started on the day of the wedding.
“We chose The Royal Mandaya Hotel as our wedding venue because of its accessibility from our church venue. We appreciate the warm accommodation and friendliness of the banquet staff.
They gave us the best customer service that everyone would love and the food was fabulous!” the couple said as they warmly thanked the hotel staff for the perfect dinner reception they will forever cherish.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed