It was the month of April yet Karen Frales Intong chose this month to be a Bride. It is a common wish for ladies to be a June bride. But love rules over other traditions that don’t really matter much.
Karen said “I Do” to her sweetheart Natheres Masunag on April 25 in a church wedding and held their reception to be with family and friends at The Royal Mandaya Hotel. It was a grand wedding and reception and their memories as husband and wife started on the day of the wedding.
“We chose The Royal Mandaya Hotel as our wedding venue because of its accessibility from our church venue. We appreciate the warm accommodation and friendliness of the banquet staff.
They gave us the best customer service that everyone would love and the food was fabulous!” the couple said as they warmly thanked the hotel staff for the perfect dinner reception they will forever cherish.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories