A Motorcycle driver died on the spot after he smashed into an SUV along Carlos P. Garcia Highway in Barangay Langub on May 22.
The victim was identified as Arsenio Pagula Jr., 52, who collided with the Mitsubishi Pajero driven by Dominador Jallores Jr., 47.
Reportedly, Pagula was driving northbound while Jallores was traveling on the opposite lane. However, Pagula executed a left turn and the SUV smashed into the left portion of the motorcycle. The victim was thrown into the ground.
The Pajero driver was brought to the Talomo Police Station and will face a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market