A Motorcycle driver died on the spot after he smashed into an SUV along Carlos P. Garcia Highway in Barangay Langub on May 22.
The victim was identified as Arsenio Pagula Jr., 52, who collided with the Mitsubishi Pajero driven by Dominador Jallores Jr., 47.
Reportedly, Pagula was driving northbound while Jallores was traveling on the opposite lane. However, Pagula executed a left turn and the SUV smashed into the left portion of the motorcycle. The victim was thrown into the ground.
The Pajero driver was brought to the Talomo Police Station and will face a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed