A Motorcycle driver died on the spot after he smashed into an SUV along Carlos P. Garcia Highway in Barangay Langub on May 22.
The victim was identified as Arsenio Pagula Jr., 52, who collided with the Mitsubishi Pajero driven by Dominador Jallores Jr., 47.
Reportedly, Pagula was driving northbound while Jallores was traveling on the opposite lane. However, Pagula executed a left turn and the SUV smashed into the left portion of the motorcycle. The victim was thrown into the ground.
The Pajero driver was brought to the Talomo Police Station and will face a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?