A Motorcycle driver died on the spot after he smashed into an SUV along Carlos P. Garcia Highway in Barangay Langub on May 22.
The victim was identified as Arsenio Pagula Jr., 52, who collided with the Mitsubishi Pajero driven by Dominador Jallores Jr., 47.
Reportedly, Pagula was driving northbound while Jallores was traveling on the opposite lane. However, Pagula executed a left turn and the SUV smashed into the left portion of the motorcycle. The victim was thrown into the ground.
The Pajero driver was brought to the Talomo Police Station and will face a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized