An unidentified man was found in Purok 1, Barangay New Carmen, Tugbok District at 10:40 p.m. last Tuesday.
Barangay Captain Jerry T. Ceballos requested police assistance after finding the body.
The man was described to be between 30 and 35 years old, around five-feet tall, with a slim built, long hair, and brown complexion. He was wearing a pair of printed short pants, and brown jacket.
Upon investigation, the man was apparently run over by an Isuzu dumptruck owned by Maxan Construction and Trucking and driven by Jiovanni Gallego Quiao, 25.
Quiao surrendered and was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station. He will be facing a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
The remains of the victim were brought to Angel Funeral Homes in Calinan.
Nobody has yet come forward to identify the body.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls