An unidentified man was found in Purok 1, Barangay New Carmen, Tugbok District at 10:40 p.m. last Tuesday.
Barangay Captain Jerry T. Ceballos requested police assistance after finding the body.
The man was described to be between 30 and 35 years old, around five-feet tall, with a slim built, long hair, and brown complexion. He was wearing a pair of printed short pants, and brown jacket.
Upon investigation, the man was apparently run over by an Isuzu dumptruck owned by Maxan Construction and Trucking and driven by Jiovanni Gallego Quiao, 25.
Quiao surrendered and was turned over to the Tugbok Police Station. He will be facing a case of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
The remains of the victim were brought to Angel Funeral Homes in Calinan.
Nobody has yet come forward to identify the body.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market