The Davao Police Regional Office joined the Brigada Eskwela of the Department of Education XI, which carries the theme “Matatag na Bayan para sa Maunlad na Paaralan,” that kicked off on Monday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, the PRO XI director, said they advised all police units in the region to participate in the annual activity to bring together all education stakeholders to participate and contribute their time, effort, and resources to prepare public school facilities for the opening of the school year in June.
“This also to bring the police closer to community, which is one of the objectives of the Police Community Affairs of Police Regional Office XI,” Morales said.
On Monday morning, the PRO XI sent enough participants and support personnel from different city and provincial offices to help the public schools to do minor repairs, painting, and cleaning of school premises.
Meanwhile, he also assured they are all set for “Oplan: Balik Eskwela 2019” next month.
The operation plan ensures the deployment of police officers around schools to monitor the security in the premises, activation of quick response teams, and emergency hotlines to address problems related to school opening.
“We will put police assistance desks and our police offices will be on patrol around schools to secure the students on the opening of classes,” he said.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories