The Davao Police Regional Office joined the Brigada Eskwela of the Department of Education XI, which carries the theme “Matatag na Bayan para sa Maunlad na Paaralan,” that kicked off on Monday.
Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, the PRO XI director, said they advised all police units in the region to participate in the annual activity to bring together all education stakeholders to participate and contribute their time, effort, and resources to prepare public school facilities for the opening of the school year in June.
“This also to bring the police closer to community, which is one of the objectives of the Police Community Affairs of Police Regional Office XI,” Morales said.
On Monday morning, the PRO XI sent enough participants and support personnel from different city and provincial offices to help the public schools to do minor repairs, painting, and cleaning of school premises.
Meanwhile, he also assured they are all set for “Oplan: Balik Eskwela 2019” next month.
The operation plan ensures the deployment of police officers around schools to monitor the security in the premises, activation of quick response teams, and emergency hotlines to address problems related to school opening.
“We will put police assistance desks and our police offices will be on patrol around schools to secure the students on the opening of classes,” he said.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos