Hundreds of arrivals from the medical profession trooped to SMX Lanang Premier on Tuesday, May 14 for the Opening Ceremony of the Philippine Medical Association 112th Annual Convention and Scientific Meetings held in Davao City May 14 to 15, 2019.
Keynote speaker for the occasion was Cabinet Secretary Karlo Alexei Nograles who talked about how their family had always promoted health care for the less privileged children and their families and congratulated the members of the PMA for their willingness to promote health care for all.
Jose P. Santiago, President of the Philippine Medical Association delivered a welcome message along with Dr. Ricardo Audan, Host Society President, President of the Davao Medical Society. Dr. Benito Atienza, PMA Vice President was Overall Chair of the 112th Annual Convention and Scientific Meetings. Dr. Luz Acosta Barrientos, President-Elect also joined the processional of the officers during the Opening Ceremony.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid