Hundreds of arrivals from the medical profession trooped to SMX Lanang Premier on Tuesday, May 14 for the Opening Ceremony of the Philippine Medical Association 112th Annual Convention and Scientific Meetings held in Davao City May 14 to 15, 2019.
Keynote speaker for the occasion was Cabinet Secretary Karlo Alexei Nograles who talked about how their family had always promoted health care for the less privileged children and their families and congratulated the members of the PMA for their willingness to promote health care for all.
Jose P. Santiago, President of the Philippine Medical Association delivered a welcome message along with Dr. Ricardo Audan, Host Society President, President of the Davao Medical Society. Dr. Benito Atienza, PMA Vice President was Overall Chair of the 112th Annual Convention and Scientific Meetings. Dr. Luz Acosta Barrientos, President-Elect also joined the processional of the officers during the Opening Ceremony.
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant