Newly elected Third District Rep. Isidro Ungab said it’s high time for the House of Representatives to enter the 21st Century.
He told TIMES the Lower House should consider digitization and automation to speed up its processes.
Ungab said the way lawmakers pass laws is still Jurassic.
“In some Congresses, they now vote digitally. But, we still vote viva voce or through nominal voting,” he said.
“I will try my best to suggest to the next leadership that we are taking too much time in voting. We are taking two to three hours when we can make it in seconds,” Ungab added.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market