Davao City is well known for its tourist spots and, by association, the wonderful beaches of nearby IGACOS or Island Garden City of Samal and also for delicious food. The abundant supply of fresh fruits, vegetables, and seafood make tourists enjoy their gustatory experience in Durianburg. For the Davao visitor, here are a few random foodstuffs to explore.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success