A senatorial candidate challenged the survey results of major poll firms like Pulse Asia and SWS survey.
“The surveys are being manipulated. I have evidence. I just want the SWS and Pulse Asia to answer my allegations,” Dong Mangudadatu of the PDP-Laban party said at the sidelines of the HNP rally on Friday along San Pedro Street.
Mangudadatu is among the hopefuls who are lagging behind in the surveys conducted by the two firms.
Koko Pimentel, also a PDP-Laban member, admitted that Magundadatu, Tolentino, and himself need to work harder to secure a spot in the Magic 12.
“I don’t believe that,” Mangudadatu said, referring to surveys.
He said there was a former undersecretary who approached him and asked for money. Without elaboring, he claimed that this could prove that the surveys are unreliable.
“I don’t want to mention names but it will eventually come out,” he said.
However, he claimed he is performing well in the surveys they commissioned themselves. “We have an individual surveys like one in Pampanga, one in Bataan, in ARMM, even in NCR,” he said.\
“We are confident that Mindanao can deliver the votes for Dong Mangudadatu,” he added.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized