A senatorial candidate challenged the survey results of major poll firms like Pulse Asia and SWS survey.
“The surveys are being manipulated. I have evidence. I just want the SWS and Pulse Asia to answer my allegations,” Dong Mangudadatu of the PDP-Laban party said at the sidelines of the HNP rally on Friday along San Pedro Street.
Mangudadatu is among the hopefuls who are lagging behind in the surveys conducted by the two firms.
Koko Pimentel, also a PDP-Laban member, admitted that Magundadatu, Tolentino, and himself need to work harder to secure a spot in the Magic 12.
“I don’t believe that,” Mangudadatu said, referring to surveys.
He said there was a former undersecretary who approached him and asked for money. Without elaboring, he claimed that this could prove that the surveys are unreliable.
“I don’t want to mention names but it will eventually come out,” he said.
However, he claimed he is performing well in the surveys they commissioned themselves. “We have an individual surveys like one in Pampanga, one in Bataan, in ARMM, even in NCR,” he said.\
“We are confident that Mindanao can deliver the votes for Dong Mangudadatu,” he added.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market