Authorities yesterday said the recent Palarong Pambansa 2019 conducted in the city was successful as no any major incident happen.
“We don’t have (recorded) major incidents received although there are complaints but it is only minor like the thievery in Calinan School but the suspect was arrested,” Brig. Gen. Marcelo Morales, the PRO XI director, told reporters in an interview.
“Our security personnel immediately responded there so they were able to arrest the theft suspect,” he added.
The regional director said so far there were no other complaints received. In fact, the visitors are happy while here in Davao because the preparations went well.
In a separate interview, Jenielito Atillo, the spokesperson of Department of Education XI, thanked the local government in the city, headed by Mayor Sara Duterte, the University of the Philippines, and the DepEd-Davao City.
“We salute the men and women of the PNP and armed forces as our partners were almost sleepless and to our teachers who are in the billeting quarters,” Atillo said.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market