As a tourism destination in for Asian Countries, there is a need for Davao City to be more Halal-friendly to attract more flights here and increase tourism arrivals. This we learned from the media conference we attended last Wednesday, May 01, 2019 held at Tinhat Boutique Hotel & Restaurant along Artiaga St, in Davao City.
Panelists were DOST Regional Director Antonio Sales, Belinda Ambi of DTI, Marilou Ampuan and Agnes Cecilia
Theme for the event is “Halal Trade and Tourism, Healthy Life: Awareness and Sustainability of Economic Growth”
On May 3 to 5 a Halal Program is scheduled to be held at Abreeza Ayala Mall showcasing Halal and Halal Potential Food Products and Tourism Services.
Tinhat Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is an Internationally Prime Halal Certified Establishment.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories