As a tourism destination in for Asian Countries, there is a need for Davao City to be more Halal-friendly to attract more flights here and increase tourism arrivals. This we learned from the media conference we attended last Wednesday, May 01, 2019 held at Tinhat Boutique Hotel & Restaurant along Artiaga St, in Davao City.
Panelists were DOST Regional Director Antonio Sales, Belinda Ambi of DTI, Marilou Ampuan and Agnes Cecilia
Theme for the event is “Halal Trade and Tourism, Healthy Life: Awareness and Sustainability of Economic Growth”
On May 3 to 5 a Halal Program is scheduled to be held at Abreeza Ayala Mall showcasing Halal and Halal Potential Food Products and Tourism Services.
Tinhat Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is an Internationally Prime Halal Certified Establishment.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online