Mayor Sara Dutere is not interested in filing a case against the arrested uploader of the Bikoy video.
“None from me. He is just a fool, no depth,” the mayor replied to an inquiry.
In a message sent by City Information Officer Jefry Tupas, the mayor said she “cannot speak for other members of the family.”
On Thursday, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) arrested the uploader of the controversial Bikoy video, a series of video accusing the first family, including presidential son Paolo Duterte, Sara’s husband Atty. Manases Carpio, 13-year-old daughter Veronica Duterte, and other friends of the president of illegal drug trade.
The five-video “Totoong Narcolist” is narrated by a man in a hooded jacket with the alias Bikoy.
NBI confirmed that the arrested was not Bikoy himself but the uploader of the videos. Authorities are considering filing cyber libel case against the arrested suspect.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success