Mayor Sara Dutere is not interested in filing a case against the arrested uploader of the Bikoy video.
“None from me. He is just a fool, no depth,” the mayor replied to an inquiry.
In a message sent by City Information Officer Jefry Tupas, the mayor said she “cannot speak for other members of the family.”
On Thursday, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) arrested the uploader of the controversial Bikoy video, a series of video accusing the first family, including presidential son Paolo Duterte, Sara’s husband Atty. Manases Carpio, 13-year-old daughter Veronica Duterte, and other friends of the president of illegal drug trade.
The five-video “Totoong Narcolist” is narrated by a man in a hooded jacket with the alias Bikoy.
NBI confirmed that the arrested was not Bikoy himself but the uploader of the videos. Authorities are considering filing cyber libel case against the arrested suspect.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021