Mayor Sara Dutere is not interested in filing a case against the arrested uploader of the Bikoy video.
“None from me. He is just a fool, no depth,” the mayor replied to an inquiry.
In a message sent by City Information Officer Jefry Tupas, the mayor said she “cannot speak for other members of the family.”
On Thursday, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) arrested the uploader of the controversial Bikoy video, a series of video accusing the first family, including presidential son Paolo Duterte, Sara’s husband Atty. Manases Carpio, 13-year-old daughter Veronica Duterte, and other friends of the president of illegal drug trade.
The five-video “Totoong Narcolist” is narrated by a man in a hooded jacket with the alias Bikoy.
NBI confirmed that the arrested was not Bikoy himself but the uploader of the videos. Authorities are considering filing cyber libel case against the arrested suspect.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat