The Kabang Kalikasan ng Pilipinas Foundation Inc. will donate equipment for patrol activities in Lasang –Bunawan marine protected area.
The City Council on Tuesday approved on third reading an ordinance authorizing the city mayor to sign the deed of donation.
The donated items are two Nxled LED search lights, Garmin eTrex 30x (GPPS), two units of Hahn SII Series Binocular 10x50W, two pieces of ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-V80 (handheld radios), and a megaphone.
They will be used by the deputized fish wardens in Lasang and Bunawan to prevent dynamite fishing and other illegal activities.
The City Legal Office found no legal infirmity on the deed of donation.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission