The Kabang Kalikasan ng Pilipinas Foundation Inc. will donate equipment for patrol activities in Lasang –Bunawan marine protected area.
The City Council on Tuesday approved on third reading an ordinance authorizing the city mayor to sign the deed of donation.
The donated items are two Nxled LED search lights, Garmin eTrex 30x (GPPS), two units of Hahn SII Series Binocular 10x50W, two pieces of ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-V80 (handheld radios), and a megaphone.
They will be used by the deputized fish wardens in Lasang and Bunawan to prevent dynamite fishing and other illegal activities.
The City Legal Office found no legal infirmity on the deed of donation.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1