The Kabang Kalikasan ng Pilipinas Foundation Inc. will donate equipment for patrol activities in Lasang –Bunawan marine protected area.
The City Council on Tuesday approved on third reading an ordinance authorizing the city mayor to sign the deed of donation.
The donated items are two Nxled LED search lights, Garmin eTrex 30x (GPPS), two units of Hahn SII Series Binocular 10x50W, two pieces of ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-V80 (handheld radios), and a megaphone.
They will be used by the deputized fish wardens in Lasang and Bunawan to prevent dynamite fishing and other illegal activities.
The City Legal Office found no legal infirmity on the deed of donation.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories