The Kabang Kalikasan ng Pilipinas Foundation Inc. will donate equipment for patrol activities in Lasang –Bunawan marine protected area.
The City Council on Tuesday approved on third reading an ordinance authorizing the city mayor to sign the deed of donation.
The donated items are two Nxled LED search lights, Garmin eTrex 30x (GPPS), two units of Hahn SII Series Binocular 10x50W, two pieces of ICOM VHF Transceiver IC-V80 (handheld radios), and a megaphone.
They will be used by the deputized fish wardens in Lasang and Bunawan to prevent dynamite fishing and other illegal activities.
The City Legal Office found no legal infirmity on the deed of donation.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed