It is the first in Mindanao which raises the level of eateries catering to Korean, Japanese and other Asian ways of cooking. It could be a fusion for this type of cuisine but this time, there is a bigger venue to enjoy the cooking at individual tables, enjoying the best dishes in style.
Gangnam Davao invited us over to taste the menu and watch a demo by Chef Edwin Mana-at who has experienced serving and cooking in the best restaurants in the country and in Davao.
The restaurant is spacious and provides a kids playroom so no children get bored while waiting for orders to be cooked.
Gangnam Davao is located at the back of Landco at the Pryce Tower Complex near F. Torres St. and Wisdom College.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed