It is the first in Mindanao which raises the level of eateries catering to Korean, Japanese and other Asian ways of cooking. It could be a fusion for this type of cuisine but this time, there is a bigger venue to enjoy the cooking at individual tables, enjoying the best dishes in style.
Gangnam Davao invited us over to taste the menu and watch a demo by Chef Edwin Mana-at who has experienced serving and cooking in the best restaurants in the country and in Davao.
The restaurant is spacious and provides a kids playroom so no children get bored while waiting for orders to be cooked.
Gangnam Davao is located at the back of Landco at the Pryce Tower Complex near F. Torres St. and Wisdom College.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021