It is the first in Mindanao which raises the level of eateries catering to Korean, Japanese and other Asian ways of cooking. It could be a fusion for this type of cuisine but this time, there is a bigger venue to enjoy the cooking at individual tables, enjoying the best dishes in style.
Gangnam Davao invited us over to taste the menu and watch a demo by Chef Edwin Mana-at who has experienced serving and cooking in the best restaurants in the country and in Davao.
The restaurant is spacious and provides a kids playroom so no children get bored while waiting for orders to be cooked.
Gangnam Davao is located at the back of Landco at the Pryce Tower Complex near F. Torres St. and Wisdom College.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month