Davao City – The Rizal Memorial Colleges gym will host the awarding ceremonies of the 14th Pomelo Tee Invitational golf tournament set this Saturday, May 4 at 6 p.m.
It will be the culmination of the four-day member-guest tournament which starting last May 1 played at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club in nearby Mandug, this city.
Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated chairman Hermie Martin and Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club general manager Tommy Inigo will award the winners for both team and individual categories.
Some 200 golfers are seeing action in the tournament which allots five hundred thousand pesos cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated, two air conditioners and a Royal Caribbean International cruise as hole-in-one prizes.
Proceeds of the tournament will go to the college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents and to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials.
The tournament is presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will also be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021