The three young boys reportedly abducted Sunday night already returned to their homes after they were abandoned by the suspect in Abreeza mall.
Davao City Police Office director Col. Alexander Tagum identified the suspect as John Paul Ninaria, 20, a former child-in-conflict-with-the-law and a resident of Datu Bago, Bankerohan Brgy. 5-A.
Tagum said that at around 1:25 p.m., Mary Jane Mendoza, the mother of alias John, was allegedly abducted along with his two neighbors, Reynan and Michael.
The police officer, however, said the three boys already returned home, according to the complainant.
They were reportedly left behind in Abreeza by the suspect.
The information gathered by Cpl. April Grace Mandi, the Women and Children’s Protection Desk investigator, said they were lured by the suspect with food and gadgets. In exchange, they will join him to go around the city.
The three boys—with ages ranging from 8-10 years old—then went home after they were abandoned by the suspect. The suspect was later identified by the boys in the rogues’ gallery.
The police have launched a manhunt operation against the suspect for the crime of RA 7610 (Child Abuse).
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online