Davao City – Some 200 golfers or more are expected to conquer the fairways of the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club for the 14th edition of the Pomelo Tee Invitational golf tournament which tees off today, May 1.
Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club general manager Tommy Inigo will welcome the participants who will be at the shotgun starts from 6 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Five hundred thousand pesos cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated, two air conditioners and a Royal Caribbean International cruise will be at stake as hole-in-one prizes of the tournament which runs until May 4.
Tournament format follows the individual and team modified stableford format of play.
Proceeds of the tournament will go to the college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents and to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials.
The tournament is presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will also be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
The awarding ceremonies will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium on May 4 at 6 p.m.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories