Davao City – Some 200 golfers or more are expected to conquer the fairways of the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club for the 14th edition of the Pomelo Tee Invitational golf tournament which tees off today, May 1.
Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club general manager Tommy Inigo will welcome the participants who will be at the shotgun starts from 6 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Five hundred thousand pesos cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated, two air conditioners and a Royal Caribbean International cruise will be at stake as hole-in-one prizes of the tournament which runs until May 4.
Tournament format follows the individual and team modified stableford format of play.
Proceeds of the tournament will go to the college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents and to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials.
The tournament is presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will also be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
The awarding ceremonies will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium on May 4 at 6 p.m.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission