Three young boys were reportedly abducted by in Km. 4, Hilltop Village in Bajada, Barangay 19-B on Sunday night.
According to the report given by Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, Deborah Marie Gutierrez, 33, a resident of San Antonio, Hilltop Village appeared before the DCPO’s Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) on Sunday night.
Gutierrez reported that her son alias John, 8, student, together with his neighbor Reynan, 8, and alias Jan, 10, both students, were allegedly taken around 6 p.m. of the same date.
She claimed that the witness told her about the three boys being abducted by the unidentified perpetrator.
The witness only described the alleged abductor as a homosexual.
The DCPO deployed intelligence operatives to identify the perpetrator and rescue the boys.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories