Three young boys were reportedly abducted by in Km. 4, Hilltop Village in Bajada, Barangay 19-B on Sunday night.
According to the report given by Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, Deborah Marie Gutierrez, 33, a resident of San Antonio, Hilltop Village appeared before the DCPO’s Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) on Sunday night.
Gutierrez reported that her son alias John, 8, student, together with his neighbor Reynan, 8, and alias Jan, 10, both students, were allegedly taken around 6 p.m. of the same date.
She claimed that the witness told her about the three boys being abducted by the unidentified perpetrator.
The witness only described the alleged abductor as a homosexual.
The DCPO deployed intelligence operatives to identify the perpetrator and rescue the boys.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?