Three young boys were reportedly abducted by in Km. 4, Hilltop Village in Bajada, Barangay 19-B on Sunday night.
According to the report given by Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, Deborah Marie Gutierrez, 33, a resident of San Antonio, Hilltop Village appeared before the DCPO’s Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) on Sunday night.
Gutierrez reported that her son alias John, 8, student, together with his neighbor Reynan, 8, and alias Jan, 10, both students, were allegedly taken around 6 p.m. of the same date.
She claimed that the witness told her about the three boys being abducted by the unidentified perpetrator.
The witness only described the alleged abductor as a homosexual.
The DCPO deployed intelligence operatives to identify the perpetrator and rescue the boys.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year