Three young boys were reportedly abducted by in Km. 4, Hilltop Village in Bajada, Barangay 19-B on Sunday night.
According to the report given by Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, Deborah Marie Gutierrez, 33, a resident of San Antonio, Hilltop Village appeared before the DCPO’s Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) on Sunday night.
Gutierrez reported that her son alias John, 8, student, together with his neighbor Reynan, 8, and alias Jan, 10, both students, were allegedly taken around 6 p.m. of the same date.
She claimed that the witness told her about the three boys being abducted by the unidentified perpetrator.
The witness only described the alleged abductor as a homosexual.
The DCPO deployed intelligence operatives to identify the perpetrator and rescue the boys.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission