Three young boys were reportedly abducted by in Km. 4, Hilltop Village in Bajada, Barangay 19-B on Sunday night.
According to the report given by Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, Deborah Marie Gutierrez, 33, a resident of San Antonio, Hilltop Village appeared before the DCPO’s Women and Children Protection Desk (WCPD) on Sunday night.
Gutierrez reported that her son alias John, 8, student, together with his neighbor Reynan, 8, and alias Jan, 10, both students, were allegedly taken around 6 p.m. of the same date.
She claimed that the witness told her about the three boys being abducted by the unidentified perpetrator.
The witness only described the alleged abductor as a homosexual.
The DCPO deployed intelligence operatives to identify the perpetrator and rescue the boys.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed