The winners of this year’s Mutya ng Dabaw, Ginoong Dabaw and Reyna Dabawenya joined SM Lanang Premier last Friday, April 26, at the Project Hue Colorscapes launch at the mall’s atrium.
The event, simultaneously held in Mindanao SM Supermalls, features various installation of fun displays and Instagrammable spaces created by homegrown visual artists.
Project Hue Colorscapes is open to the public until May 19. Visitors may post their photos on Instagram using the hash #ProjectHueAtSM.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead