The winners of this year’s Mutya ng Dabaw, Ginoong Dabaw and Reyna Dabawenya joined SM Lanang Premier last Friday, April 26, at the Project Hue Colorscapes launch at the mall’s atrium.
The event, simultaneously held in Mindanao SM Supermalls, features various installation of fun displays and Instagrammable spaces created by homegrown visual artists.
Project Hue Colorscapes is open to the public until May 19. Visitors may post their photos on Instagram using the hash #ProjectHueAtSM.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories