The winners of this year’s Mutya ng Dabaw, Ginoong Dabaw and Reyna Dabawenya joined SM Lanang Premier last Friday, April 26, at the Project Hue Colorscapes launch at the mall’s atrium.
The event, simultaneously held in Mindanao SM Supermalls, features various installation of fun displays and Instagrammable spaces created by homegrown visual artists.
Project Hue Colorscapes is open to the public until May 19. Visitors may post their photos on Instagram using the hash #ProjectHueAtSM.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission