The Department of Transportation partnered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (Tesda) to launch the Tsuper Iskolar Program here yesterday.
About 1,000 slots are open to interested drivers who will be affected by the PUV Modernization Program, especially the PUJ and Filcab drivers or their family members up to third degree.
Under the program, beneficiaries will be given free skills training, free skills assessment, free entrepreneurship training, training support fund for transport and food allowance.
“We are encouraging our public utility drivers to participate in the Tsuper Iskolar Program of DOTr and Tesda. This program primarily aims to capacitate the affected stakeholders of the PUV Modernization Program through training and social assistance,” LTFRB XI regional director Cattleya Acaylar said.
The registration program started on Wednesday at the LTFRB Davao office along Balusong Avenue, Matina.
To register, applicants must acquire pre-registration form at the LTFRB Davao office and submit the accomplished form for evaluation to TESDA at the One-Stop Service Center for OFWs Online Services located at 5th floor of Gaisano Mall of Davao
Acaylar reminded interested applicants that the program only offers limited slots so they implement a first come, first served policy.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos