The Department of Transportation partnered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (Tesda) to launch the Tsuper Iskolar Program here yesterday.
About 1,000 slots are open to interested drivers who will be affected by the PUV Modernization Program, especially the PUJ and Filcab drivers or their family members up to third degree.
Under the program, beneficiaries will be given free skills training, free skills assessment, free entrepreneurship training, training support fund for transport and food allowance.
“We are encouraging our public utility drivers to participate in the Tsuper Iskolar Program of DOTr and Tesda. This program primarily aims to capacitate the affected stakeholders of the PUV Modernization Program through training and social assistance,” LTFRB XI regional director Cattleya Acaylar said.
The registration program started on Wednesday at the LTFRB Davao office along Balusong Avenue, Matina.
To register, applicants must acquire pre-registration form at the LTFRB Davao office and submit the accomplished form for evaluation to TESDA at the One-Stop Service Center for OFWs Online Services located at 5th floor of Gaisano Mall of Davao
Acaylar reminded interested applicants that the program only offers limited slots so they implement a first come, first served policy.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon