A-17-year-old Wushu athlete was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center yesterday after complaining of severe pain.
The teen was billeted at the Calinan Central Elementary School, in Datu Abing Street, Calinan Poblacion.
She claimed the she could not move her upper arm.
Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said it was at 8:37 a.m. yesterday when Patrolman Zinjie Butaya Mutia, detailed personnel at the said school, called in the problem.
The athlete is a delegate of Baloi National High School at Lanao Del Norte and identified as Key Pauline Coyoca.
The attending physician at the school referred the patient for orthopedic evaluation and x-ray. She was immediately transported to the SPMC by the Central 911 paramedics.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed