A-17-year-old Wushu athlete was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center yesterday after complaining of severe pain.
The teen was billeted at the Calinan Central Elementary School, in Datu Abing Street, Calinan Poblacion.
She claimed the she could not move her upper arm.
Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said it was at 8:37 a.m. yesterday when Patrolman Zinjie Butaya Mutia, detailed personnel at the said school, called in the problem.
The athlete is a delegate of Baloi National High School at Lanao Del Norte and identified as Key Pauline Coyoca.
The attending physician at the school referred the patient for orthopedic evaluation and x-ray. She was immediately transported to the SPMC by the Central 911 paramedics.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success