A-17-year-old Wushu athlete was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center yesterday after complaining of severe pain.
The teen was billeted at the Calinan Central Elementary School, in Datu Abing Street, Calinan Poblacion.
She claimed the she could not move her upper arm.
Capt. Maria Theresita Gaspan, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, said it was at 8:37 a.m. yesterday when Patrolman Zinjie Butaya Mutia, detailed personnel at the said school, called in the problem.
The athlete is a delegate of Baloi National High School at Lanao Del Norte and identified as Key Pauline Coyoca.
The attending physician at the school referred the patient for orthopedic evaluation and x-ray. She was immediately transported to the SPMC by the Central 911 paramedics.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021