A wife was killed by her husband after a heated argument at their home in Spring Valley, Buhangin on Good Friday.
Police said Gerly Buntia Rodemio, 38, vendor, was stabbed by Ulpiano Rodemio, 39.
Based on the investigation, the victim went to Maglana, Spring Valley, where the suspect was drinking with friends, which led to an argument.
The altercation continued when they got home.
At 11:45 p.m. of April 19, the two were still quarrelling in front of their children when the suspect stabbed her on the chest and back.
The stabbing was witnessed by the brother of the victim, Jonel Timam.
They rushed her to the Southern Philippines Medical Center but she expired at 1:28 a.m. of April 20.
The suspect is now detained at the Buhangin Police Station.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market