The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) XI opens 6,608 job vacancies for the upcoming Labor Day job fair on May 1 to 2 at the Gaisano Mall of Davao.
There are 59 local employers and 20 overseas employers that will participate in the job fair that will offer 3,045 local job vacancies and 3,563 overseas job vacancies.
Top 10 job vacancies offered by overseas employers are nurses (ICU, NICU, PICU, General Nurses & Clinic Nurses), cleaners, teacher assistants, waiters/waitresses, female on-call cleaners, sales associates, welders, service crew, household service workers, and manicurists/pedicurists.
While local employers will be hiring more carpenters, masons, production crew, customer service representatives, service crew, sales associates/clerks/promo, field collection officers, mechanics, drivers and electricians.
This year’s two-day job fair is the third “Trabaho, Negosyo at Kabuhayan (TNK) Job and Business Fair” in partnership with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) that started in 2017.
During the job fair, DTI XI will be conducting their Diskwento Caravan and business seminars in partnership with big manufacturers and/or distributors to assist those who want to start a business.
“Aside from the May 1 to 2 job fair and business opportunities schedule, there is a mini job fair on April 26 to 30 at the same venue for jobseekers who want to apply earlier,” Marlito Ayala, DOLE XI Employment Focal Person said.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1