The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) XI opens 6,608 job vacancies for the upcoming Labor Day job fair on May 1 to 2 at the Gaisano Mall of Davao.
There are 59 local employers and 20 overseas employers that will participate in the job fair that will offer 3,045 local job vacancies and 3,563 overseas job vacancies.
Top 10 job vacancies offered by overseas employers are nurses (ICU, NICU, PICU, General Nurses & Clinic Nurses), cleaners, teacher assistants, waiters/waitresses, female on-call cleaners, sales associates, welders, service crew, household service workers, and manicurists/pedicurists.
While local employers will be hiring more carpenters, masons, production crew, customer service representatives, service crew, sales associates/clerks/promo, field collection officers, mechanics, drivers and electricians.
This year’s two-day job fair is the third “Trabaho, Negosyo at Kabuhayan (TNK) Job and Business Fair” in partnership with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) that started in 2017.
During the job fair, DTI XI will be conducting their Diskwento Caravan and business seminars in partnership with big manufacturers and/or distributors to assist those who want to start a business.
“Aside from the May 1 to 2 job fair and business opportunities schedule, there is a mini job fair on April 26 to 30 at the same venue for jobseekers who want to apply earlier,” Marlito Ayala, DOLE XI Employment Focal Person said.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead