A seven year old was killed by a passing vehicle in Sitio Upper Kibalang, Barangay Marilog, Marilog District, at 4:25 p.m. on Monday.
The Isuzu pick-up truck driven by Jecyle Ann Pislan Cabantug, 29, businesswoman, a resident of Solariega Subdivision, hit Ayan Lalantacon, a resident of Sitio Upper Kibalang.
Initial investigation revealed that subject vehicle was traversing along the Davao-Bukidnon national highway heading towards Davao City.
Reportedly, the girl crossed the highway and the driver could not evade her.
The seven-year-old was rushed by the driver to the Isaac T. Robillo Hospital in Calinan. But she was declared dead on arrival.
The driver is being temporarily held as she faces a case of reckless impudence resulting in homicide.
Vincent James T. Toring/ UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market