Authorities arrested a suspected drug dealer in Camia Street, Juna Subdivision, beside Ateneo de Davao High School, at 7:35 p.m. on Monday.
The suspect was identified as Roy Tomakin Escauso alias Sandy Floyd, 42, a resident of Deca Homes in Barangay Tacunan.
The operation was conducted by the Talomo Police Station, led by station commander, Maj. Ronald Lim Lao.
Seized from the suspect’s possession were one plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, two P1,000 bills, and one black Cherry Mobile unit.
Escauso is considered a street-level pusher.
He’s now detained in the Talomo Police Station.
He faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized