Authorities arrested a suspected drug dealer in Camia Street, Juna Subdivision, beside Ateneo de Davao High School, at 7:35 p.m. on Monday.
The suspect was identified as Roy Tomakin Escauso alias Sandy Floyd, 42, a resident of Deca Homes in Barangay Tacunan.
The operation was conducted by the Talomo Police Station, led by station commander, Maj. Ronald Lim Lao.
Seized from the suspect’s possession were one plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, two P1,000 bills, and one black Cherry Mobile unit.
Escauso is considered a street-level pusher.
He’s now detained in the Talomo Police Station.
He faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy