Authorities arrested a suspected drug dealer in Camia Street, Juna Subdivision, beside Ateneo de Davao High School, at 7:35 p.m. on Monday.
The suspect was identified as Roy Tomakin Escauso alias Sandy Floyd, 42, a resident of Deca Homes in Barangay Tacunan.
The operation was conducted by the Talomo Police Station, led by station commander, Maj. Ronald Lim Lao.
Seized from the suspect’s possession were one plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, two P1,000 bills, and one black Cherry Mobile unit.
Escauso is considered a street-level pusher.
He’s now detained in the Talomo Police Station.
He faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market