Authorities arrested a suspected drug dealer in Camia Street, Juna Subdivision, beside Ateneo de Davao High School, at 7:35 p.m. on Monday.
The suspect was identified as Roy Tomakin Escauso alias Sandy Floyd, 42, a resident of Deca Homes in Barangay Tacunan.
The operation was conducted by the Talomo Police Station, led by station commander, Maj. Ronald Lim Lao.
Seized from the suspect’s possession were one plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, two P1,000 bills, and one black Cherry Mobile unit.
Escauso is considered a street-level pusher.
He’s now detained in the Talomo Police Station.
He faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Concepcion, Austriaco ask IATF to begin pandemic exit plan for Ph
- ROUGH CUTS | The Garcia dominance’s acid test
- Only 150,000 received booster shots | mayor
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Group welcomes House approval to place of DavNor, Maco under DLPC
- 2 nabbed for marijuana
- House gives final nod on bill allowing DLPC to serve DN
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 26, 2022
- Converge leads Netflix’ ISP Speed Index in December 2021
- Concepcion, experts urge return to pre-omicron protocols