The Philippines is broken up in many islands by the sea. This gives it the fifth longest coastline of 36,289 kilometers (22,549 mi) in the world–followed by Japan, Australia, the United States, New Zealand, and China. The country has excellent beaches and diving spots.
Many people are expected to enjoy swimming in the Philippines this summer and here are a few tips to add more fun to frolicking under the sun.
(images from Niel Laure, Ethel Laure, Elvie Pilapil, and Johnny Holiday)
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories