The Philippines is broken up in many islands by the sea. This gives it the fifth longest coastline of 36,289 kilometers (22,549 mi) in the world–followed by Japan, Australia, the United States, New Zealand, and China. The country has excellent beaches and diving spots.
Many people are expected to enjoy swimming in the Philippines this summer and here are a few tips to add more fun to frolicking under the sun.
(images from Niel Laure, Ethel Laure, Elvie Pilapil, and Johnny Holiday)
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled