Turning eighteen for a young lady is like a rosebud slowly unfolding its delicate petals, spreading its fragrance all around. This is what debutant Patricia Medel experienced as she was formally introduced to the guests on her debut held at The Royal Mandaya Hotel’s Royal Ballroom on March 2, 2019. Her Mother, Carolyn Medel, beams with pride as she recalls the preparations to make this party a very memorable one for Patricia.
Carolyn expressed her joy after all the preparations were done for the debut: “Our suppliers did not have any difficulty setting up the ballroom, and the service was excellent up to the moment we left. We had the pleasure of working with the banquet events supervisor, Ms. Michelle Sollano, who took care of every detail. She also went above and beyond her duty to accommodate our last minute requests. No matter how big or small the gestures, it had a great impact on our overall guest experience.”
“The banquet staff was friendly, accommodating, and very efficient, attending to our guests’ needs. The food was delicious. All our guests enjoyed it. All our rooms were on the same floor so that it was easier for us all and our guests to prepare for the event.”
“Thank you, Royal Mandaya Hotel, you made us very happy and satisfied with the service offered. I cannot thank you all enough! I would like to recommend your hotel to my friends and family, though I know that some of my friends have already made their decision to come back to the hotel for their future event. More Power to you!”
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories