Davao City – Five hundred thousand pesos cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated, two air conditioners and a Royal Caribbean International cruise will be at stake as hole-in-one prizes in the coming 14th Pomelo Tee Invitational golf tournament which tees off May 1 to 4 at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club in nearby Mandug, this city.“It will be on designated holes per par three fairways,” said Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club General Manager Tommy Inigo.
These prizes are up for grabs to some 200 expected golfers in the four-day tournament which follows the individual and team modified stableford format of play.
Registration is still ongoing at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, the Apo Golf and Country Club and at the South Pacific Golf and Country Club.
It is pegged at P6,000 inclusive of a mulligan (one per nine for two days). P5,000 worth of Mizuno golf card will be the premium giveaway upon registration. Interested may call the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club or call tel. nos. (082) 330-0859, 0917-7705528, 0915-6032302 and 0917-3121887.
The tournament is presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will also be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
Proceeds of the tournament will go to support college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents. It will also go to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials.
The awarding ceremonies will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories