The City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) began the registration process for trisikads and tricycles for hire on Thursday.“We will register pedal-operated and motorized transport tricycles for hire or closed-cab tricycles excluding payong-payong (open-type tricycles) because they are considered as illegal attachment since they are only registered as single motorcycle,” CTTMO head Dionosio Abude said.
According to Abude, registration fees vary for each type. For bicycle, P205; trisikad P205; tricycle for transport use, P635; tricycle for vending-use P1,135; and tricycle for delivery-use, P1,135.
Personnel from the City Treasurer’s Office will be designated at the one-stop shop registration site.
The requirements for the operators include accomplished registration form, OR/CR photocopy, photocopy of common carrier insurance for passengers, photocopy of driver’s license, barangay clearance, police clearance, photocopy of residence certificate, health certificate, official receipt and order of payment.
Meanwhile, requirement for drivers include photocopy of driver’s license, barangay clearance, police clearance, health certificate, residence certificate, and owner’s certification.
Abude also said they will check the road worthiness of tricycles before the registration. “Our team will check if the unit is road worthy and if it is complete with required equipment like break, headlight, tail light, side mirror, and others,” he said.
The CTTMO started the registration of 32 barangays from April 4 to June 19 with the following schedule:
Barangay R. Castillo (April 4); Barangay Calinan (April 5); Barangay Baliok (April 10); Barangay 39-B (April 12); Barangay 34-B and Barangay 35-B (April 15); Barangay 36-D and Barangay 38-D (April 16); Barangay Matina Grabahan (April 22); Barangay Centro Agdao (April 24); Barangay Leon Garcia (April 26); Barangay 74-D (April 29); Barangay Dumoy (May 2); Barangay 18-B (May 6); Brgy 1-A (May 8); Barangay Gov. Vicente Duterte (May 9); Barangay Paciano Bangoy (May 14); Barangay Agdao Proper (May 20); Barangay Lapu-lapu (May 22); Barangay 11-B and 12-B (May 24); Barangay Tomas Monteverde (May 26); Barangay 27-C (May 27); Barangay 33-D (May 28); Barangay Bago Aplaya (May 29); Barangay C. Garcia (May 31); Barangay 75-A (June 5); Barangay Times Beach (June 10); Barangay SIR Matina (June 13); Barangay Lasang (June 17); Barangay 20-B (June 19).
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission