Agents of the Sasa Police Station arrested two men in an anti-illegal drug operation in Km. 13, Zone 3, Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District on at 8:40 a.m. Wednesday.Major Reuben T. Libera, the Sasa Police Station commander, identified the suspects as Ronie Cillon Narvasa, alias Roy, 36, of the particular zone, and Majed Muhamad Gonzales, 34, of Km. 11, Zone 5, Fatima Village, Sasa, Buhangin District.
Operatives seized a rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet, suspected to contain shabu, and a caliber .38 revolver loaded with three live ammunitions. The P500 buy-bust money was also recovered.
Police coordinated with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) in conducting the operation after receiving reports against the suspects.
The two are now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station. They will be charged for violating Republic Act 9165 (drug pushing) and RA 10591 (illegal possession of firearms).
Ana Lea Patricia B. De Guzman and Saimehen P. Iluis, UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories