Agents of the Sasa Police Station arrested two men in an anti-illegal drug operation in Km. 13, Zone 3, Barangay Panacan, Bunawan District on at 8:40 a.m. Wednesday.Major Reuben T. Libera, the Sasa Police Station commander, identified the suspects as Ronie Cillon Narvasa, alias Roy, 36, of the particular zone, and Majed Muhamad Gonzales, 34, of Km. 11, Zone 5, Fatima Village, Sasa, Buhangin District.
Operatives seized a rectangular heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet, suspected to contain shabu, and a caliber .38 revolver loaded with three live ammunitions. The P500 buy-bust money was also recovered.
Police coordinated with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) in conducting the operation after receiving reports against the suspects.
The two are now under the custody of the Sasa Police Station. They will be charged for violating Republic Act 9165 (drug pushing) and RA 10591 (illegal possession of firearms).
Ana Lea Patricia B. De Guzman and Saimehen P. Iluis, UM Interns
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success